Sahara Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America Application [Dropped]

Go down

America Application [Dropped] Empty America Application [Dropped]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:14 am

♦ALFRED F JONES♦ America Application [Dropped] Usa1410

The Basics
Character Name
Alfred F Jones

Country
The United States of America

Hometown
New York

Occupation
Builds and fixes planes
He sometimes builds small model planes for children with extra material

In Depth
Physical Description
He has a boyish face that gets him confused for being alot younger. His cheeks are chubby from his diet, but he calls it all baby fat.

His eyes are a bright blue colour, almost matching the very sky above him. they're framed very beautifully by an expensive pair of glasses. Usually, he wears large goggles over his glasses so as not to break them.
As for his hair, it's a sunny blonde colour and is usually just a little messy with one cowlick that always seems to stick up. He's happily named it after a tourist town that he is quite fond of: Nantucket.

His build is just a little soft, but not too bad. He can still somehow lift things that are too heavy for normal people to lift.

He usually wears clothing that's beat up. His favourites are simple clothes that he doesn't mind getting messy. He does have clothes that he uses for more formal events, but he prefers to wear his work clothes and be himself.

Personality
Alfred's a friendly person to almost everyone. He often greets people with friendly wave and sometimes a hug if he knows them well enough.
He's very hyper. He was born with ADHD, so many people think he's annoying because he can't keep his attention on any one thing for too long and he is often very spazzy.

He's often seen as stupid, seeing as how things seem to go right over his head most of the time. He is awful at reading the atmosphere. Many times, he assumes things need to revolve around him. The only time that rule is broken is when he's trying to be the "Hero", in which case he's overly helpful and often screws things up worse than before.

He really hates being teased about his weight, whining that it's all just baby fat and it will go away eventually. Though there really is no reason for him to be worried, seeing as he's abnormally strong and can lift just about twice his weight.

Alfred is often seen as lazy. Whereas he does work twice as fast as normal people, he usually will lay around half the day and eat or sleep. He doesn't hate his job, he just uses his extra time not-so-wisely.

History
When Alfred was little, he was kinda left on his own. At three, his mother told him she loved him dearly, then shipped him off to New York on a train. He's not quite sure where he was originally born, but he definitely acts like a New Yorker through and through.
When he arrived in New York, they had immediately sent him to a large house where he was to stay until it was safer back home.

It was here that the owner of the estate showed him how to build and fix large bi-planes.
He took him out to pilot them a couple of times. He just sat passenger when he was 3.
At 14, he was able to build and fly a bi-plane by himself without any help.

Around this same time, he had decided that he decided he should give up on waiting for someone to send for him to come back home. He was sure his mother had forgotten about him, even though the war was over. He left the large estate and got a house and a job in the city building and fixing the planes that he loved so much. He has been doing this for roughly 5 years now.

Having gone through being separated from his mother and going through depression himself as a child, he can't stand seeing children sad and often uses his extra material to build them small models of planes. Many people tell him he needs to start charging money for these models, but he refuses. He says it's one of many ways he likes to be a hero.

Important Information
-Most of the time, he's broke, yet somehow he finds a way to feed himself
-He tries to be the hero way too much. (overly helpful)
-He can lift more weight than an average man. It's actually scary to some people.
-He thinks almost everyone is his best friend

Sweets
Hamburgers
Heroes (of any sort)
Being in the spotlight
His country
Soda
Aliens
Whales
Asians
Almost any type of weather

Dislikes
Communists (Russians)
Work
Healthy food
People teasing him about his weight
Ghosts
Monsters
The dark

Alfred frowned. "Gee, I'm sorry Arty. It just seemed so out of the blue, ya' know? I look over from unpacking my shit and theres a freaking unicorn staring at me!"

He smiled. "You can laugh at mine if it'd make you feel better? Though mine are really weird and look at this thing!" He picked up the blob with glasses and shoved it at Arthur. "It's like...... so weird, but it looks just like me, don't it?!"

After he'd left the blob in Arthur's care, he began pulling bunches of comics and put them on his desk. Mostly Spiderman, Superman, and Batman, but he had a few of some others scattered through the stack.

Suddenly Alfred felt his stomach growl at him. He blinked and looked at Arthur. "Hey, let's go get something to eat. My tummy's making the rumblies."

Out of Character
Name
Myo, Alfie

Time Zone
America Eastern GMT-5 I think?

Contact
AIM: myownnobody50
MSN: myownnobody@live.co.uk

Anything Else?
America Application [Dropped] Funny-cat-amusing

Back to top Go down

America Application [Dropped] Empty Re: America Application [Dropped]

Post by Co-Admin One Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Awesome! You're accepted~! You make a great America. You may begin posting.

Co-Admin One
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down