Sahara Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where be the Bier wench?

4 posters

Go down

Where be the Bier wench? Empty Where be the Bier wench?

Post by Ludwig Weilschmidt Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Hallo und Güten Tag, meine freunde!

Ausgezeichnet! So happy I got accepted. I’ve been in two other RPs (both as Germany, but the first one died slowly [Hetalia Syndicate] and the second one died before it ever really started [War Z FB RP]) and I am very interested in joining a few more RPs, however, I feel that I may not be very good at them yet.

My name is Stolz and I am a German American from Texas. I’ll be 19 here in January. Both my German and English are a little rusty, even though they are the only languages I know, but I suppose that flipping between the two all the time wears the other down. I will gladly chat to you in either, both, a mix, whatever.

I’m also an Architecture major, therefore my schedule is almost null and void. I do know the concept of sleep, but I can never tell if I have experienced it. Maybe when I was five? I don’t know. Architect majors end up being sporadic with everything, yet our mystically amazing schedules we somehow create keeps us on a ridged track. Which means I’ve set aside specific time just for this every hour or so. Even in Studio. Which is like all the planets in the universe aligning like magic.

However, I will probably be working from my phone, so please excuse the slow typing and being an Architect major, I may go on and on describing how this blade of grass is greener than all the other sides of the fences while is lonely neighbor barely radiates a soft emerald green. Stop me. Quickly. Please. I can make novels worse than Charles Dickens on a single objects beauty. Don’t put up with it. Rebel against my blabbering of boring epithets describing simple objects like a can opener.

Books wise I’m too eclectic to really have a taste, but some of my favorites are Catcher in the Rye and Catch-22. I’m currently trying to fit in Red Riding Hood; the book that was the basis for the latest movie. Speaking of movies, if it is a recent movie, then no, I probably have not seen it. Music wise, I love almost everything. My most favorites are Dave Matthews Band, Muse, Florence and the Machine, and quite a bit more. For TV stuff, I’m really limited to the History channel (Good God I love Pawn Stars), Torchwood (got a few fanfics under the name Bloodyx3Massacre), Doctor Who (how I hate Moffat), Ancient Aliens (they watched too much SG-1), Sons of Anarchy (hot guys in leather on bikes), and SciFi channel (Ghost Hunters, I love you).

Someone is probably going to have to start a thread, because honestly, I have no idea what to come up with and with whom.

Auf Wiedersehn. :D
Ludwig Weilschmidt
Ludwig Weilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Where be the Bier wench? Empty Re: Where be the Bier wench?

Post by Former Austria Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Welcome, welcome! -waves happily-
I didn't think I'd find someone into Muse, it's great to see another fan :D
Former Austria
Former Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludwig Weilschmidt Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Hello and thank you!

I'd tap Matthew Bellamy in a heart beat. His tenor is amazing.
Ludwig Weilschmidt
Ludwig Weilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Weilschmidt Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Hey there, Bro.

The History Channel is amaz-YES, YES, YES, ANCIENT ALIENS. THAT SHOW. IT MAKES ME LAUGH SO MUCH. I cannot watch anything on the history channel without attributing it to Aliens because of it. So. Fantastic.
I think the only thing on that list that I do not watch is Sons of Anarchy.

Also, we definitely need to rp together. :D
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kateryna Braginskaya Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:11 pm

*ATTEMPTS TO TACKLE* Hello there, dear! *Pinches cheek* You sound like an interesting person to talk to! So if I can get off my lazy ass, then perhaps I'll be able to RP with you! Maybe maybe!

... Maybe.

Either way, WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!
Kateryna Braginskaya
Kateryna Braginskaya
Admin
Admin

http://www.thezodiacschool.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludwig Weilschmidt Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Three words: Giorgio Tsoukalos' hair. Absolutely terrific. There's a meme of him with the caption, "I do not know, therefore aliens." You should watch SoA, it's sooooo good. Hot guys on motor bikes being badasses.

And Kat! You should get on more. I'd love for some good conversation time. It keeps me from becoming completely socially awkward. D:

You both should RP with me. I need the practice!
Ludwig Weilschmidt
Ludwig Weilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Weilschmidt Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Giorgio Tsoukalos makes that show perfect. Absolutely perfect. The memes just make it even more fantastic. <3 I shall look it up when I catch up on all the other shows I'm supposed to be watching
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum