Sahara Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, sveiki, hello

3 posters

Go down

Hello, sveiki, hello Empty Hello, sveiki, hello

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Hello there people ;D

Lithuania here, at your pleasure ;D But i don't mind if you call me Eima. I'm 18 (will be 19 in June...I'm old... don't feel like it though) and I'll be rp'ing Toris from now on. I don't have that much experience, even though I have rp him before, sorry for that,feel free to tell me if I'm too horrible.

I tend to go on a number of names on the internet, most of them are a variation of my original name (so creative, I know). I'm not very active anywhere I go though (except for youtube, go find me if you can ;D I'm xEimNte ), the lurker in me can't help it, but I promise to be as much active as I can here. I might disappear during the end of spring, I'm in my final year of high school and the exams are pretty nerve racking to say the least, but I'll come back sure enough.

My current and only fandom is hetalia. I'm proud to say that I"ve been obsessed with it for far too long xD I'm a total history nerd as well (it was my intention to warp Lithuanian history to fit Toris' background, I know we weren't independent in Victorian times, sadly.) Steampunk is another of my passing obsessions, I really adore the aesthetics of it all. Other hobbies include drawing, editing and mmv making, reading. Hmm what else... well I've mentioned it before, but I'm a true Lithuanian, if that's worth anything. I'm fluent in Lithuanian and consider to be quite good in English, but I might make an occasional mistake and take more time to write. Sorry again, bear with me ><

Thank you for taking me in on this lovely forum, I'll be the best rp'er I can be ^^

Back to top Go down

Hello, sveiki, hello Empty Re: Hello, sveiki, hello

Post by Sadiq Adnan Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Welcome!

From your posts for far, your English seems to be very good, especially for a second language. And no worries about being old, I'm older. XD

Hope to see you around the board, it's lovely to meet you.
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Weilschmidt Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:23 pm

'Allo, 'allo, 'allo!
And I am in agreement. Your English is wonderful!

But, yep. Hello and welcome. I look forward to seeing you around on the forum.
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Yay thank you for the warm welcome ^^ and for reassuring my english skills, takes a whole load of my back

Can't wait to start ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kateryna Braginskaya Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Hallo dear! C: You do sound charming.
Kateryna Braginskaya
Kateryna Braginskaya
Admin
Admin

http://www.thezodiacschool.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down