Sahara Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Patrol(Open)

2 posters

Go down

Midnight Patrol(Open) Empty Midnight Patrol(Open)

Post by Ivan Braginsky Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:24 am

Ivan walked through the Marketplace scanning the alleyways and shops for deliquients who were vandalizing or smuggling in goods. So far, he found none that night at least so far and was getting slightly annoyed and bored, and when he was bored he liked to find reasons to arrest people. Sometimes of the most ridculous stuff, like once he had arrested someone for belief that he was littering when he was standing right by the trash can. He was one of the officers that no one liked, more so because they were scared of his mentalityand how easily it could be broken, and the other being the ridculous arrests.

This night, though, was different, he was going to detain people if they were out at this time of night. Period. I mean why should people be out this time of night anyway, they should be asleep not wondering about doing who knows what, Ivan thought to himself as he continued to walk. From the corner of his eye, he could have swore he heard someone run, but brushed it off as another scared person, which had good reason to run. If Ivan found deliquients who did do something wrong, or any other officer for that matter. Ivan ended up being the punisher. People thought his methods were inhumane bbut his psychologists informed them that this gives him peace and to leave him be. Of course they would stop him before the killed the man which upset Ivan but he would move on.

Continuign down the Marketplace he jut wished someone would show themselves, anyone, he didn't care if it was a small child or a beautiful young lady, he just wanted someone to arrest before he gives up his search.
Ivan Braginsky
Ivan Braginsky

Back to top Go down

Midnight Patrol(Open) Empty Re: Midnight Patrol(Open)

Post by Im Yong Soo Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:58 pm

He had been SO sure that he lost his bag somewhere here. But it's been two hours in which Yong searched the Marketplace already and he was getting kind of hopeless to ever find the darn thing again. Also it was pretty dark ... somewhat near midnight? Maybe it had been more than two hours ... he didn't know. Actually right now the only thing he wanted to do was go home but it was his favorite bag and it had some money in it. But with a sight he made up his mind, the bag was gone. Now it occurred to him that someone probably stole the thing. Why didn't he think about that sooner? Because it would be really wrong to just steal some ones bag especially when he didn't do anything to you! right, he must have lost it.

Still it was dark and cold and he had to get up soon so he finally stopped searching. "Time to go home and get some sleep!", he said to himself just so that there was a voice, he didn't like being alone. So he started walking over the place only to stop some time again. Was there someone? It looked like a person just entered the place. Had it been daylight Yong would have been all over the person being happy and talking and stuff but at night he felt uncomfortable. He wasn't as dumb as people thought he was, so he stared walking again, faster this time hopeing to get out of the other persons sight.
Im Yong Soo
Im Yong Soo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginsky Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:09 am

It took Ivan awhile to realize their was a person in front of him and a wide smile crossed his lips. Finally, a person to detain, he thought to himself as he started walking closer his boots heavy on the ground. As he walked closer he tried to examine this person, male but quite slender for one and alot shorter than him. Ivan kept walking closer and noticed that the person had seen him and walked the opposite direction, he laughed and walked a bit faster after the person. He would wait a bit before yelling to this one, he wanted to play with him a bit more.

As Ivan walked he decided to whistle a little tune, a tune he loved to play as he ran after people it was bit like is own personal siren. But it would change depending on what the person did, if it was just a small wrong-doing he would just whistle what he was doing now a almost cute tune, but if it was a major wrong-doing the song would change to a more creepy tune. Evn though it really didn't matter all the tunes Ivan whistled sounded creepy.
Ivan Braginsky
Ivan Braginsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Im Yong Soo Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:14 pm

This was creepy. Really Really creepy. If there had been any horror movies Yong would have thought he was in one but since there weren't it was just plain creepy. The person he had seen before was now following him. He didn't knew that because some weird feeling, he knew it because the guy was whistling. Hadn't someone told him about a policeman that was always whistling when chasing someone? Yong had no idea, he didn't have anything to do with the police since he never did anything illegal. But the people from the police were supposed to be nice right? This wasn't nice at all.

He started to walk faster he wanted to be home right now. Why did he have to loose his bag? Why didn't he just go home. Everytime he heard the man behind him make another step he nearly jumped, he got more and more nervous. He didn't do anything wrong! The guy should just go away and whistle at some else!
Im Yong Soo
Im Yong Soo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginsky Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:41 am

Ivan advanced toward the figure faster now and continued to whistle, he was going to chase the man around a bit before tell him to halt. He wasn't going to ruin his fun this quickly, he giggled to himself as he seen the man gain speed in front of him as he strode behind the figure. He wondered what this man was doing out this late and why he didn't stop and cower in a corner, like some others when they heard the whistle. He must be brave, he thought to himself, or..Another deliqiuent that likes to get on his nerves. No matter though, Ivan was sure this man would get punished in some way or the other.

Ivan could tell the distress from the man as he continued after him, just from how he walked but was curious to why he didn't look back that the advancing man. Maybe he was scare,he thought with another laugh, he giggled again and soon walked at an increased speed toward the figure.
Ivan Braginsky
Ivan Braginsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Im Yong Soo Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Why was his stupid house still so far away? This was ridiculous and stupid and NOT HAPPENING. He won a bit more on speed and was now close to running. But then he thought if he was running and the man behind him was really a police officer he must think he did something wrong. Since only people who are guilty run. So Yong thought he wasn't guilty there was no need of running. And with that in mind he slowed his step again.

Still that whistling in the ears and the knowing that someone is following you was upsetting. He wondered if he should walk faster again, but he didn't feel like it would get him far. Just a bit more then I'm at my house and everything is okay. He didn't look back even once. He saw no sense in that. Behind him was someone he KNEW that, because he heard that someone and looking back could make him even more scared than he was now. So no sense in looking back. And OH GOD HE TOOK THE WRONG TURN. This wasn't happening he was so in thought of going home that he didn't notice where he was going. This was a dead end!

Only two things to do now either run or confront the man. Running sounded way nicer in Yongs ears, but in his mind it just didn't work out. So... confront. He took a deep breath and stopped. ( Running would also be cowardly and when it had nothing to do with fighting Yong didn't like being called a coward. ) Then he turned around and let out a little gasp. The man was TALL. He was like a wall in front of the Korean. "Oh wow!", he exclaimed before he realized what he was doing. Another deep breath. "I got lost! Could you maybe help me find the way back? I noticed you were following me quite some time! So i thought that you know your way around here and I actually do to but for some reason I still get lost!", he put a bright smile on his face. The things he was best in: being cheery and talking a lot. Maybe it would help him now too.
Im Yong Soo
Im Yong Soo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginsky Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:39 am

Ivan chuckled when the figure toke a wrong turn and he followed him until there was a dead end and stopped and walked up slowly to him amd now he could get a better view of the man. He seems Asian looking, and rather short from Ivan's height so he had to bend down to look in the Asian's face, a wicked smile played on Ivan's face when he did. He listened to the little Asian rant on and on, before holding his hand up to stop him and then spoke in his rather thick accent.

"Maybe I can...Or maybe I can detain you for being out this late at night and ask you why you are out here and what are you doing,"he said making sure violet eyes meet the Asian's dark ones. Making them peirce into his soul and know when the Asian lies and when he doesnt. The smile on the Asian face made the Russian chuckle, he far too happy for his own good, I may have to change that, he thought to himself.

Ivan Braginsky
Ivan Braginsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Im Yong Soo Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 pm

He looked like a policeman. Or at least the uniform of the guy looked like it, the grin on his face spoke another language. "Detain? But that wouldn't be nice!", the sentences came before Yong could think. The man didn't look like he cared for nice. At all. "But well as I said i got lost! I was searching for my bag! I lost it somewhere on the Marketplace and it was my favorite one so i didn't want to loose it. What I did and that the reason why I was searching for it .. because I lost it! But I didn't find it! It still must be somewhere there but I got tired and was just about to go home, but now I'm lost!"

He kept on rambling, you could think this was because he was nervous. Which it partly was, but Yong was someone who just couldn't shut up when starting to talk once. The simile that had been on the Asians face had faded while talking being replaced by an exited expression. Talking is exiting.
Im Yong Soo
Im Yong Soo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginsky Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:19 am

Ivan looked at the Asian with interest then and then became bored with the conversation his eyes widened that he heard him saying he was going home and he thought, this man will not be going home this man is coming with me but how should I get him to come. He stood there listening to him ramble for awhile before getting his hand cuffs and looked at him.

"I dont believe you...I think you may have been part of the group vandalizing the Marketplace stores and stealing food and until you give me a good enough reason to release you, your staying with me."Ivan spoke calmly to him, looking him over."I should also detain you for walking away from me...I whistled and thats my siren, may you call it that or not,"Ivan said to him, violet eyes pierceing the Asian's ones
Ivan Braginsky
Ivan Braginsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Im Yong Soo Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:20 pm

The excitement went to shock and he stopped talking when he saw the handcuffs. He didn't do anything wrong! "I didn't do anything wrong!" This couldn't be happening. He should have just gone home, stupid bag. "I didn't steal any food I was just searching for my bag! I'm not part of any group", there was fear swelling up in him.
"And I just thought you whistled .. because .. uh .. you like to whistle?"

Yong got more and more nervous. "Please can't you just .. let me go home? I didn't do anything and I need to work tomorrow!", he somehow didn't believe this was going to work. Shit, he would never ever again stay outside this long, he swore to himself.

(( uhrg sorry this took so long! school is being mean :I ))
Im Yong Soo
Im Yong Soo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginsky Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 am

((Its alright ^J^))

Ivan just watched him with his usual smile, he didn't want to let this one man he found leave, it toke him long enough to find a roaming victim. Ivan looked at him as he dangled the handcuffs and thought a bit longer of what he could detain him for. Then the curfew hit him and he smirked," Fine, maybe I do believe you about not vandalizing and being with the group, but what about the curfew I ordered surely you can explain that,"Ivan said with a calm, cooing voice.

The curfew was another stupid reason for Ivan to detain people, the people in the Marketplace never knew when the curfew truly started because Ivan loved to change it to random times.
Ivan Braginsky
Ivan Braginsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down