Sahara Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallo My Beautiful Peoples~

Go down

Hallo My Beautiful Peoples~ Empty Hallo My Beautiful Peoples~

Post by Co-Admin One Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Tis I! The amazing and wonderful Erik!...well okay, maybe not amazing and wonderful, but definitely Erik. Or Abby, whichever you choose to use is fine by me. Though it will seem really weird if I get called Abby. Anyway! This is my first time role-playing Iceland, so be gentle and warn me if I'm doing a bad job. I'm normally Greece or the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, so if those two slip into the Iceland...sorry in advance.

Besides Hetalia, I'm a huge writing nerd, with large side interests in video game walk throughs, Harry Potter, Wicked, and books. Books and music are my two biggest loves, so hopefully we can bond over those. I am the oldest of the four admins (by 7 days, which bugs Gilly) so...I'll hopefully live up to my big..sister status. If you have any questions or concerns, direct them at Rune first before coming to me.

And...that's it. Hi. I'm here. And you are too. Let's...enjoy ourselves or something like that. I don't know.

Co-Admin One
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum