Sahara Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there, my lovelies~

2 posters

Go down

Hello there, my lovelies~ Empty Hello there, my lovelies~

Post by Kateryna Braginskaya Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Hello~ I'm the resident Ukraine! But you can call me Rachel. Or Boss, if you prefer (I know I would. eue). I'm 15 (Please don't judge me by my age! If I come off as slightly immature, I apologise!) and this is my first time playing Ukraine (And playing a girl in general) so I'm bound to slip up somewhere. Correct me where I do, if you spot something odd. I'd greatly appreciate it~ Hmmm, I am the most motherly admin (Comes from being Ukraine. >u<) and I'm the one who designed this forum, except for the beautiful banner, made by our very own Rune, who is amazing like that. <3

I've been RPing since around the middle of November, and am currently on Hospitalia, Fashiontalia, The Zodiac School, Circustalia, HETassassin, Restaurantalia and Theatre of the World, along with this one. I mostly play Tino, too. So expect me to migrate towards Sweden or Tino, or any other of my favourite characters, for a boyfriend, or otherwise.

Outside of RPing, hobbies and interests of mine include poetry, Harry Potter, Glee (though I'm ashamed to admit it orz) and Art. I do enjoy art a lot, sketching being something I do all the time, everywhere. I paint when I can, though times I can are rare, and love looking at pictures of art. Although, I love sculptures much more. But I can't sculpt for the life of me. Trust me, I've tried.

Also; You can add me on MSN, you can add me on Skype, and you can add me on Yahoo messenger, but you MUST write "Hello, I'm [character name] from Sahara Skies", or you're automatically rejected. eue. (All the information is in my application).

IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU ALL. ^_^

Last edited by Kateryna Braginskaya on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kateryna Braginskaya
Kateryna Braginskaya
Admin
Admin

http://www.thezodiacschool.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Hello there, my lovelies~ Empty Re: Hello there, my lovelies~

Post by Natałlia Arłoŭskaja Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:18 am

Hello, sister~ ^.^
I usually cosplay/roleplay as Sweden...odd coincidence, no? lol

Just though I'd say that and say hi, so...Hi!
Natałlia Arłoŭskaja
Natałlia Arłoŭskaja

Back to top Go down

Hello there, my lovelies~ Empty Re: Hello there, my lovelies~

Post by Kateryna Braginskaya Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:43 pm

8D Hiii! *Waves*
Kateryna Braginskaya
Kateryna Braginskaya
Admin
Admin

http://www.thezodiacschool.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down