Sahara Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Dropped]

2 posters

Go down

Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Dropped] Empty Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Dropped]

Post by Former England Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 am

♦Arthur Kirkland♦
Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Dropped] 24uvmol

The Basics
Character Name
Arthur Kirkland
Male
Country
The united Kingdom
Hometown
London
Occupation
Novelist and Journalist

In Depth
Physical Description
The first thing to notice are Arthur's large eyebrows covering half of his forehead. If you look past those you'll see two green emarald eyes, which makes him a little misterious. Another feature is his messy hairstyle, no matter how much he tries it's always a mess.
He's from average height around 6'8 feet with a normal posture, wait scratch that, he's pretty skinny for his age. He's always formally dressed, wearing bottom ups, black coats, ties, white or black gloves etc.

Personality
Arthur complains and rant a lot. Though no matter how much he rants about something he actually quite like it. For example the rain, he complains a lot about the shitty weather, but Arthur loves the rain. Arthurs character could be described as tsundere.

He has a few “secret” hobbies. Those are related to magic and paranormal things. Though some people know more about it than they actually wish. Arthur strongly believes in magic and ghosts no matter what everyone says. Arthur can be quite stubborn. When he strongly believes in something, it's hard to convince him.

Arthur tries to be gentleman and be kind to everyone but he often fails. Arthur comes off as very harsh most of the time. He often times doesn’t mean it, but it takes some time to soften. He can get very defensive when you make fun of the things he loves and proud of. Especially magical creatures, his eyebrows and embroidery. He is quickly offended when someone makes fun of him.

He likes to cook but he sucks at it. He knows it himself but he's afraid to admit it. He is sensitve over his hobbies, so he might yell at you when you offend his cooking or make fun of his embroidery.

Inside Arthur is quite a romanticist. He likes poetry, art, literature, music, and cheesy cliché romantic things. Though he isn't good at being romantic. He's too shy and easily embarassed to actually make a move towards the person he has a crush on.

He doesn't like the French and he clearly doesn't bother to hide it. Along with annoying people, being picked on and messes. Arthur likes to keep his things neat and tidy.

History
Arthur was born and raised in London, the United Kingdom. Coming from a big family, Arthur is one of the youngest sons. His siblings pick on him rather a lot. (I will work this further out when siblings come along). He never really did get along with them from the start.

As a boy he was read to about fairy tales and adventures by his mother. He dreamt of travelling all around the world. Back then he had wanted to become a brave pirate. When Arthur was around 16 his family started to break apart, his mother got divorced and one of his brothers decided to leave the house.

Not being able to bear it at home anymore, he followed his brother and sailed out too.
From there on he started his journey. Along the way he had written about his journey and wrote other stories. He got lost along the way and got stuck in the sahara. He works for the local newspaper and lives a pretty peaceful but lonely life.

Important Information
- Arthur has a reputation for not being able to hold his alcohol.
- He appears a stuck up Brit with a stick far up his ass.
- He doesn't have many friends, and absolutely no lover, he does own a cat which he always seem to argue with.
- He keeps a journal of his travelling

♥ Tea
♥ Roses
♥ New Inventions
♥ Travelling
♥ The rain
♥ Cute things
♥ His siblings
♥ Literature
♥ Writing
♥ Cooking; even though he sucks at it.

Dislikes

♠ The French, scratch the dislike, he really hates them.
♠ The rain
♠ Jobs being half done
♠ Rudeness
♠ Messes
♠ Being made fun of/picked on
♠ Annoying and loud people

Arthur sighed and light one of his fags, before marching off back home. Pressing the cigarette out when he had reached his old home, huffing. The ears of Charles perked at the noice of the door being unlocked. He mewed at the sight of his owner and made his way over to Arthur, brushing against his leg.

Arthur was ignoring the cat as he kicked off his shoes. "Complete bollocks." he huffed. "Time machine he say." he turned to the cat. "He say he's making a time machine, to go back to 11th century." the cat titled his head. "Why the bloody bollocks would anyone want that? 11th century, barbarians. We live in a more behave age now." Arthur flailed. Charles, his cat didn't really understand what his owner was upset about.

"If only he knew what he was doing, if only the bloody thing worked." Arthur dropped his coat over the chair and his cat followed him, mewing once in awhile. "I mean, he's crazy, he doesn't know what he's doing." he poured some water in the kettle, huffing. "Time travelling, not in another century." Arthur muttered as he put the water to boil.

"So I say, he's crazy, he say I am. He say you're 23 talking to cats. I say you're 45 and still talking to cats." Charles jumped on the counter and looked at Arthur. "I-I mean, I'm okay, r-right? I can get a lady if I'd like one, right? Charles turned his back to him and wandered off as if he was disagreeing. "Oh is that what you thinking?!W-well I haven't seen you around trying to breed." he huffed and poured himself some tea. Again he was arguing with his own cat, who didn't even seem to care or understand him.

Out of Character
Name
Mathi
Time Zone
GMT + 1 (This can change to GMT +2 in april)
Contact
Im: Mathihamster
Msn/E-mail: the_igsel@hotmail.com

Anything Else?
No, iggy is out B(
Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Dropped] 34h9ut5jpg

Last edited by Igster on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Former England
Former England

Back to top Go down

Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Dropped] Empty Re: Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Dropped]

Post by Co-Admin One Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Um, um, I like it, but you need to work on the history. It was much too vague. I understand that Arthur has siblings, but even with that obstacle in the way, you can write more. Just...fix that and you'll be all set to go.

Co-Admin One
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Dropped] Empty Re: Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Dropped]

Post by Former England Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Fixed, I hope it is better now.
Former England
Former England

Back to top Go down

Post by Co-Admin One Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Much better! You are accepted! Change your name and begin posting.

Co-Admin One
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down